I Have Decided To...

Guest VioletFlare

Guest VioletFlare

... get KingOfCrossroads painted Magma!

But that means I have to find my time for the Magma Pool, and I'm an impatient person, unfortunately. :sad01_anim:

I still need outfit ideas too, but I'm not sure what to do...

Does anyone wanna help me out with the Magma Pool or outfit ideas to make KingOfCrossroads look like Neo-Crowley?

KingOfCrossroads is a lutari otherwise I'd offer to paint him. I broke 24hrs into manageable chunks of an hour or two, refreshed every 4 mins and kept a record. During that time I did a lot of restocking and cheap playing. Mine is 5 am, mean TNT mean. It was one of the last times slots i had left to check. Good luck.

Congratulations on your decision! I still haven't decided what to do with my grundoboy51691! After 10 years of trying for a sponge or mallow grundo, I've given up and have a few in the running now. 8-bit, faerie, magma, wraith and woodland are the 5 I'm down to lol. But I'm not sure if 8-bit is only by lab or if there's a potion for it. I have no clue about the outfit ideas, Violet. I'm rubbish when it comes to customizing. To find my magma pool time, I set my phone alarm every 15 mins to check and it worked after a few days! Good luck!!! :rock:

Guest VioletFlare

Congratulations on your decision! I still haven't decided what to do with my grundoboy51691! After 10 years of trying for a sponge or mallow grundo, I've given up and have a few in the running now. 8-bit, faerie, magma, wraith and woodland are the 5 I'm down to lol. But I'm not sure if 8-bit is only by lab or if there's a potion for it. I have no clue about the outfit ideas, Violet. I'm rubbish when it comes to customizing. To find my magma pool time, I set my phone alarm every 15 mins to check and it worked after a few days! Good luck!!! :rock:

I believe 8-Bit is lab only, if that helps. ^-^

The only problem is that I don't really have a phone because my parents are overprotective :worried:

Well, I guess 8-bit is out of the running. :sad02: I really loved that little guy too. Hmmm. Well. I'm sure your parents are only doing what they think is best for you. Maybe another alarm? Or set the wallpaper on your computer to change every 15 mins? Just some ideas!

I have the same idea as you for my Lunarysira. It's a toss up between Magma (which is WAAAAAAAY easier to get), Mutant, RoyalGirl, and possibly Eventide.

Before the JumpStart M&A, my time was 08:45am NST, which is when I'm usually asleep. Go figure xD But since the M&A of JumpStart, I have read of peoples times not being the same. I have not tested it yet, but I think I will sometime this week.

Well, I guess 8-bit is out of the running. :sad02: I really loved that little guy too. Hmmm. Well. I'm sure your parents are only doing what they think is best for you. Maybe another alarm? Or set the wallpaper on your computer to change every 15 mins? Just some ideas!

There is an 8-Bit potion! It is a bit more expensive than some of the other colours you mentioned, though.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=item_exact&search_string=8-bit+Power-Up+Potion

Hello there! I'm a Supernatural fan myself.

So, I was browsing through the topics the other day and I saw there is a pet named CasAngelofthelord, a Gold Bori, around neopia. I went to check it out, because I was too curious and I just couldn't help myself.

So, I don't know if you're interested in making a neopet version of the tv's favorite angel, or even if he's what you've enviosioned, but the pet page says he's up for adoption. There are a few rules, but I think it's a nice idea. If you're interested, I mean.

Just so you know. :)

Guest VioletFlare

Hello there! I'm a Supernatural fan myself.

So, I was browsing through the topics the other day and I saw there is a pet named CasAngelofthelord, a Gold Bori, around neopia. I went to check it out, because I was too curious and I just couldn't help myself.

So, I don't know if you're interested in making a neopet version of the tv's favorite angel, or even if he's what you've enviosioned, but the pet page says he's up for adoption. There are a few rules, but I think it's a nice idea. If you're interested, I mean.

Just so you know. :)

Yep, I have seen him before, but I'd like to wait until I get the proper wings for Cas before I make one ^-^

One good idea might be the "Possessed Eyes." Last time I checked they were fairly inexpensive and they red/orange kind of like crossroad demons

Awesome suggestion! I managed to get the last pair in a shop for a good price. :D

This is the best I could do so far, considering my options are kind of limited with no NC on my account...

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/896664

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.