Ticket Open for a Year

theloveliestsim

Hello everyone,

My friend opened a ticket for me a year ago, and it still has gone unanswered. We're not sure what to do about it. This is what the ticket in question says:

"To whom it may concern, I was using my Neopets account correctly, I had done nothing wrong, and was just going about my business shopping; suddenly, I was logged out and it said my account was frozen. For absolutely no reason, it said I had an "offensive username." I have had this account for over 6 years and it was never before a problem. I have even had an administrator tell me that the account name was OK to use when I first created it. My username is necrolynlyn and, as of six and a half years ago, it did not violate the terms & conditions. I am unsure why it was frozen and any help is appreciated. I have tried submitting a ticket, but you have to be logged into your account. Yet I can't log in because my account is frozen. I have worked for a very long time on this account and would like it not to go to waste. Thank you for your time."

Any advice on how to bring this to their attention? Even if I have to create a new account, I'm fine, but I'd like to transfer my neopets and I would really just like someone to address it BEFORE it gets wiped from their system.

Um I just tried searching for necrolynlyn, and it didn't come up...a pet did, but no user. :O

In response to your question though, I would say try contacting them through facebook?

It's still there!

" User Lookup: necrolynlyn

This account has been disabled."

I would also suggest writing through Facebook. You could attempt creating a new Neopets account with your own information - I've heard that friends can't place tickets on your behalf (I'm not 100% certain). May be worth a try! Wishing you all the luck getting your account back. ^.^

Not sure if it still works since the M&A (merger & acquisition) with JumpStart, but I would suggest going through [email protected]. A direct E-Mail may be a better bet than a post getting over looked on FB, but I'm biased toward SMS type things <.<