Customization Contest (V2) Voting #9

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

2. 2. What Theme(s) Would You Like to See Next?

• Dual Spring/Fall Entries
    • Musical
    • Optical Illusions
    • April Showers Brings May Flowers
    • Scary/Horror
    • Circus Performers
    • Historical Figures
    • Hard to Customize (Customize a Starry Pet or a Jubjub for example)
    • Must Use Item (Must Include a Certain Item)
    • None of the Above (Please State Ideas on Thread)

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the ninth round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

Customizations are displayed in order of entry

Voting Ends Sunday May, 3rd :)

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote :) If I have made a mistake with posting your entry please mail me ASAP! Customizations are displayed in order of entry

The next round starts Monday the 13th. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums...ion-contest-v2/

Theme: Rep' Your World!

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

(Awarded Altador Cup Shield)

gold.png

Deboratibi

medium_preview.png

Second Place

(Awarded Altador Cup II Team Background)

silver.png

LillytheGrundo

medium_preview.png

cat_attack

medium_preview.png

Third Place

​(Awarded Altador Cup II Team Background)

bronze.png

Spritzie

medium_preview.png

Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

#1 Mystery Island

By: Deboratibi

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/889537

#2 Lost Desert Kougra Princess

By: LillytheGrundo

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/887734

#3 Kreludor Fashion
By: Shelley
kreludor.jpg
#4 Karnie Kougra
By: Dan!elle
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/887383

Story: In a land foreign to him, this Kougra decided to drop everything and become the Deserted Fairground's newest carnie. No one knows quite what happened, but they do know he hasn't been the same since.

#5 Jake the Explorer from Caves and Corridors (Mystery Island)
By: Siniri
explorer.jpg
Story: Has Jake the Explorer finally found the mystical tiki idol of the Kawillawoa Kingdom?
#6 Shenkuu Geisha
By: Aquarella
medium_preview.png
#7 Greetings From the Mythical Jelly World!
By: Spritzie
medium_preview.png
Story: Due to her adventures outside of Jelly World, she has gotten in the practice of dressing as brightly as possible, considering it's difficult to be noticed when the majority of Neopia refuses to believe you, or your home world, really exist.
#8 Fyora the Faerie Kougra
By: cat_attack
medium_preview.png

voting ends tonight/tomorrow morning, really great entries once again!!

I also appreciate all the votes in the "theme suggestion" poll :) If any other ideas ever pop in your head feel free to post them on the main thread or send me a PM

I voted "none of the above". I don't really have any idea. I like some of the contests, most of them (since I have been paying attention). But I never get the courage to participate. Also, I don't know much about customization.

Congratulations to all the winners this round!! :D A new theme is now up on the main thread

I voted "none of the above". I don't really have any idea. I like some of the contests, most of them (since I have been paying attention). But I never get the courage to participate. Also, I don't know much about customization.

I think this contest is a great way to play around with customization and get to know how things work. It's also given me some great ideas for my own pets. If you have any questions don't feel shy to ask, either on the main thread or you can message me any time :)