Wheel of Monotony

Hours, when the guiggle changes and looks at his watch then you are half way there. Sure one of the guides has better data but I say my spins last about 4-8 hours.

Make sure your on hand NPS never dip below the cost of a spin. There is some type of glitch/error that if you go back and check your spinning wheel with fewer NPS than the cost of your spin the wheel kicks out off

I haven't spun that wheel in a long time. I don't mind spinning it, and I do enjoy doing so, but if Adobe Flash crashes, I have to start all over again. Although I've never timed it, I think the earliest time, for me, for it to finish spinning was around 2.5 hours. They don't call it the "Wheel of Monotomy" for nothing. Before I knew about the Battledome, it was the only other way I could try to get a codestone, except for a not-so-often RE (random event). Hoprfully, some other TDN'ers will post with a more accurate time.

My time usually on that Wheel is exactly two hours. I've timed it several times spinning it, and I always get two hours.

Lucky you! I've had a few that were less than 3 1/2 hours but I've had them last over 12 hours as well. No matter how long it takes, for me it is worth it. I've won multiple codestones as well as scoring a petpet paint brush!

Every time I have spun it I have gotten an error. Never got it to finish spinning.

My time usually on that Wheel is exactly two hours. I've timed it several times spinning it, and I always get two hours.

I agree. I spun the wheel at 3:52 NST. It was still spinning at 4:52 NST. At 5:52 NST it stopped spinning and I got my prize...a rock dropped on my pet, causing a loss of half of his HP. I thought it was the same time period for everyone, but I could be wrong.