Altador Cup X: Is it happening?

Well. The title explains what I'm asking. I made my own AC (Due to AC IX being the most unfair cup to date) And I was wondering if I should start playing it now or wait until the cup starts. Also it decides if I should stay active on Neopets as the AC is literally why I joined Neopets in the first place :P Anyway whats your thoughts.

No one really knows. A few months back they said they hoped to do something else in its place, if they could have enough hands, but that was before majority of the staff was laid off.

At this stage, I would be shocked and disappointed if they ran the AC since they are so understaffed. But perhaps that's why there there is a current lack of quality/content and they are using their time to properly prepare for the cup.

Personally I think right now it would probably be a good idea not to run the AC especially with all the errors and things exploding around the site. Unless they can get their act together beforehand and start posting a proper news update and fix things around the site, then I'd say go for it. Who knows what they have planned right now. Just have to wait and see.

Alright then here's another question. averagely when do the first altador cup leaks start for the new teams

For me, not having the Altador Cup would be like not having the FIFA World Cup of the Summer Olympics. I'm sure that many people feel the same way, and Neopets would probably have a cut down Altador Cup, nothing too extravagant to please these people.

Alright then here's another question. averagely when do the first altador cup leaks start for the new teams

Usually towards the end of May an announcement is made and the new team themed wearables start hitting the NC Mall.

One more question. Acording to TDN'S archives the new players for teams were spotted on or before may 8th. Is that a good day to judge if the Cup might be happening

Sorry for mistakes, sent from my phone :P

One more question. Acording to TDN'S archives the new players for teams were spotted on or before may 8th. Is that a good day to judge if the Cup might be happening

Sorry for mistakes, sent from my phone :P

It's very hard to say. Jumpstaff have commented on Facebook saying there will be announcements about the AC/DD coming "very soon". It does not really tell anything one way or the other.

As for us finding new images, that's also hard to say as the new Jumpstaff do not follow the previous image naming structure that the old TNT did. It makes it far harder to predict if they name images differently until they are published.

You know us, we'll post the second we find out and you know when we do :)

Thanks for the update! I Aprechieate it. If there's any other updates please post but thanks again for clearing this up

Sorry for mistakes, Sent from my phone :p