Lab Ray Refresh?

graspthesanity

My only suggestion is:

Make ABSOLUTELY sure you don't already have him as a challenger.

I have tried to get several different challengers, only to realize I already had them.

Also, if you have the NP to spare, a Strange Potion, or a Royal (boy/girl) _____ Morphing Potion could do the trick for you.

This might sound like a stupid question, but do you have the secret lab map? You cannot get him as a challenger unless you have the access to the lab ray.

I thought it was a random event only after the ray was fired?

a Royal (boy/girl) _____ Morphing Potion could do the trick for you.

Forgive me if I'm wrong on this, but I know you can have Royal Boy/Girl pets even if the pet is Girl/Boy gendered (respectively) if something like the lab ray xzaps your pet the opposite gendered Royal or if you choose the opposite gendered Royal on a fountain faerie quest (I believe, not sure about that one). Does the morphing potion actually change the gender? I wouldn't count on it...

I do have the lab ray map by the way:)

Can I keep refreshing after I zapped my pet? Does it make a difference???

I'll check if I already have him :) thank you!

Yay! I got him, finally!!!

How many fights do I have to do for him to change my pet's gender though?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's completely random - the gender switch will happen mid fight. You might get switched more than once in one battle too - You just have to keep trying until you get the result you want ^_^

YES!!! I GOT IT!

Thank you everyone! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.