Count Von Roo

I usually don't bother visiting the count because I get a level taken away more often than given. But today I was on just after midnight and decided to pay the nocturnal creepy a visit. Rolled doubles so went for 2 levels.. Rolled doubles again so went for 4 levels and got this.

Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 4 levels, and goes up to 16.

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

Also got the Count von Roo's Deadly Dice Avvie. :)

Congratulations! That's awesome! :D

Lately, I have been able to tie him a few times but he always beats me on the second roll -___- so hearing your success story gives me motivation not to give up!

That's awesome that your pet gained 4 levels too!

Congratulations! That's awesome! :D

Lately, I have been able to tie him a few times but he always beats me on the second roll -___- so hearing your success story gives me motivation not to give up!

That's awesome that your pet gained 4 levels too!

Yeah 4 levels is insane haha. Now that I've got the avatar I don't think i'll be visiting him again. :thumbsup:

It's 3am for me, so I got the avvie while I was on the West Coast for a week (I think on the first or second night...), and I've never wanted to gain or lose a level desperately enough to want to lose the avvie and have to try for it again (I tried every Halloween and never succeeded, so it'd be a long slog to get it again). I have a friend (in a different time zone) who uses it as a daily, on his battle pet. He has the timing down so he wins more than he loses. I wish CVR appeared twice a day, so that people around the world had the same opportunity to visit him...

Congrats on the avvie and levels!

I usually don't bother visiting the count because I get a level taken away more often than given. But today I was on just after midnight and decided to pay the nocturnal creepy a visit. Rolled doubles so went for 2 levels.. Rolled doubles again so went for 4 levels and got this.

Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 4 levels, and goes up to 16.

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

Also got the Count von Roo's Deadly Dice Avvie. :)

Yeah 4 levels is insane haha. Now that I've got the avatar I don't think i'll be visiting him again. :thumbsup:

Congrats! Yeah It's awesome when you tie more than once. Visiting count von roo as a daily is why my xweetok is level 70+ (currently). If you do decide to visit him in the near future, let me give you a little warning: The count von roo deadly dice avatar is one of two avatars that you can lose (the other being the emo-usuki). You can lose the count von roo avatar if you tie and lose in the next round(s)

That's awesome! I think I had a jump of 8 or 16 levels once. But then I lost being able to train that pet in the Academy. Now I have to pay codestones to train her. Oops. I got the avatar that time. Then I lost it. I have it again, and I am never going double or nothing at the risk of losing it.

I am currently not playing CVR because my other pets are at levels 18/19 and I really don't want them to jump up to level 20 for training's sake.

I see him at 4 am. I'm a shift worker so I'm often up at that time, so I probably get to visit a lot more than some. I feel like I beat him more often than not. I'm not a huge avatar collector, so I've had and lost the avatar multiple times. I think I have it again right now.

I got the avatar, but I don't go to Roo anymore because I am at the point between two dubloon and five dubloon training sessions, so I'm leveling up my pet's stats before I visit him again.