Altador Prizes and Kreludor Meteor

Guest Tahalika

Ah that's so nice to hear they're back in order! They aren't exactly the best dailies, but it was sad to see them down, and it gives me a little bit of hope that Jumpstart's truly working on fixing what's broken on the site.

Here's hoping for more fixes to other stuff, like the Kads and Dice-a-roo!

Wow I just tried and they're working for me as well! Forgive me if I'm just out of the loop but I wonder why they didn't give us an update or let us know

I'm so glad the Meteor is back. I know it generally doesn't give you prizes - and when it does, they're not the best- but I still missed poking that pesky meteor everyday. I'm still waiting on the day that Key Quest will be up & running again.

It's good to see something, as small as it was, get fixed. Here's hoping KQ and the Kadoatery are next! :D

Yep, two more dailies are back! Small steps but glad to see some normalcy. Lets hope a high score reset are next. Its seems small yet big too; I want to work on some trophies.

I wonder if the new users I'm seeing on the boards are from increased visibility due to ghoul catchers app?

Oh, thank you for posting this! They both worked for me right now :)

Aaaaaaaaaand the Altador Prizes didn't work for me today. I was wondering if that was just some testing, or if it was a permanent thing, or if they were just trying to figure out what's wrong...

On the other hand, the Meteor worked just fine. Just like old days, when you poke it with a stick and it vanishes into thin air! :P

Anyhow, hope they figure things out soon!

I read your post and was torn about whether to visit these spots. Sometimes I get bored of dailies that feel the same all the time. But I just visited Altador now and got np for a prize - I love it when that happens. I guess I'll be visiting Altador more often ;)