Yoooo

Hola.

I'm Brooklyn. I play Neopets, and I've been using thedailyneopets for a few months now so I decided to join the forums as well, since I was previously lurking around here anyways.

I've been playing neopets since I was a kid, but I always got confused when I was younger and I ended up making a lot of accounts back in the day and I have no clue what they are anymore. So I re-joined now that I'm older and understand how to save NP and all that, so yeah I've been active since like September. I'm so upset Keyquest isn't working anymore, I remember playing that when I was younger and having a blast with it. I tend to play for a few months and then forget for a few months, so I'm hoping if I get more into the community that I'll remember to log on everyday. I've got 300k in my bank account, and I'm saving up for the mountain lab map piece for a friend of mine. I've told myself to make at least 10k a day so that's the goal I've got going right now.

My favourite Neopet is Xweetoks and Kaus. My favourite petpet is Zomutt. My favourite pet colour is Woodland. I'm terrible at Kass Basher even though I've read all the tips and tricks I still suck at it.

So, yeah. What's up? How's everybody doing? What's some of your favourite things on Neopets?

Welcome to TDN Brooklyn! :D

I love seeing members that love kaus. They've always been one of my favorites. (Okay, I have a lot of favorites, but they're in my top 5) I had a kau way back when red was actually pink when you created it. Now I have a faerie one.

My first pet was a starry kau, I loved him! ...I still have him but currently he's been zapped into a wraith poogle. I also got an elderlygirl kau zap which I enjoyed for a while...now I have the clothes at least! Anyway, welcome to the forums, I look forward to chatting with you :)

Hello, I'm Eliza. I'm 24 and have pretty much the same story as you, made a lot of accounts as a kid and now I'm starting fresh from scratch. I like the faerieland employment agency, and have been trying to make 10k a day that way since my computer is too slow for most of the games; but I don't have nearly as much as you saved up! I've been throwing my money away on slots. I have the 2 cheapest lab ray map pieces, so I'm slowly gonna build up a decent account:) Brooklyn and anyone, add me as a friend and check out my shop!