Need some account recovery help please?

Rachel07

Hi guys, I'm hoping to get some info on what is happening here. I'm trying to access an old account of mine. I still have access to the e-mail linked to the account so all I need to do is reset the password since I can't remember it. Problem is, when I go to validate my username to attempt a password reset e-mail, the text box to make sure I'm not a robot isn't showing up, and neither is the picture of the letters/numbers I'm supposed to be typing. Am I missing something?? Any help is appreciated :) thanks!

The site has been rather buggy recently, so it could be connected to that, but a couple thoughts:

- Try a different browser?

- Create a side account to submit a ticket

- Contact [email protected]

- Reach out via a private message on Facebook, it seems like a lot of users have been getting responses (not necessarily solutions though) to various issues by doing this

Is it possible that you have adblock or something and that validation box isn't showing up? If that's not the case then I'd try Facebook or an email like Brianna suggested. Good luck getting into your account. :)