The Snowager

clara123

In December you are guaranteed a prize daily so if you can stand his blasts until then. Even still I cant think of anything spectacular, mostly neggs and scratchcards, and those randomly given out all year round. Its funny because I desperately want to be blasted and given the avatar; that's random too. One day...

Ever since this past December, I've utilized the fact that he's asleep for the whole month. It REALLY helps get that one extra item for your shop, even if it's not worth a lot, a little can go a long way.

Then in January I would try going, but since my pets kept getting injured, I figured "this isn't worth them being injured this much" so I'm just waiting until December

I don't like when my pets get blasted but a quick trip or two to the healing springs after usually heals any damage done. Personally I use the snowager and other dailies as a time piece. "Oh it's 4 (2 NST), better get to the snowager." If not for neopets dailies, I would have a much harder time paying attention to time (given that I have no internal clock).