The Kadoatery Is Back!

hrtbrk

Yay, finally some things are getting back on track :)

I'm not sure if I want the GMC back this year, though, because I'd want the site to be properly functioning for that, and I also want the GMC on proper qualtiy, and not just half finished, what I'm afraid they'll have to do with half the staff layed off.

I wonder if they'll do Altador Cup late, I wouldn't mind that at all infact, but it'd be nice to be able to get some stuff for mashing buttons (if they bring back the cheering game, or some game that involves button mashing to win)

But they'll likely never do Scores Galore again since that was a TNT thing, such a shame, because I would have milked the games that easily gave 1000 np every day to try to get me to my goal of 11 million np so I can go on a 1 million wearables shopping spree

I'm so glad to hear about this!! I had literally just gotten into kad feeding/reading up on guides before everything went haywire

I think they mean the Game Master Challenge, AAA was one of the main characters.

She means the Almost Abandoned Attic. It hasn't been working since September. It (was) a great restocking resource.

I found these helpful:

http://www.neopets.com/~kadiction

Time System Explanation (as of Fall 2013):

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=563329&issue=661

Thank you so much I will read up and learn to master this lol.

I was reading the guide, and just want to say the following:

Inara isn't a random funny name! She's a character from Joss Whedon's Firefly.

That's why it's listed as "funny". They are all references :P

Hey you guys! the Giant omelet started working for me again! after saying that it's gone for a couple of weeks I got a nice omelet with carrots and something else, can't look it up now because something has gone wrong and I can't click anything anymore.. XD BUT IT WORKS! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is about the return of the Kadoatery. Please keep discussions about other site issues on the official down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally fed some of those buggers. kad_zpsasdkwrkj.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 5 months later...

I had the time to feed two kads until this happened at approximately the time they were supposed to refresh:

rFL1SqN.png

Is this a bug that happens often?