Altador Cup X - Weeks Away!

hrtbrk

Hard for me to be excited for this since the winner is basically determined before it even starts... but I guess woo for personal goals lol.

It may sound silly, but I really don't know - why the winner is determined before it starts? What do you mean, a lot of people showing support for the same team? Or something else is happening? I'm just curious :)

Honestly, I don't know if I'm excited about this or not. I'll probably play just to get a stupid trophy and some crappy prizes. I didn't put too much work in to it last time. I guess I'll wait and see what I feel like doing this time around.

I got busted last year playing at work...my boss caught me! :rolleyes_anim: I was like, "Hi!!!" Hahahaha! :laughingsmiley:

I don't know how much time I will have to play, but I really want to make it to level 2 or over. Hopefully I can play a lot at home. i want to make it to level 2 at least. I probably won't and will get crappy prizes as well.

I don't even know which team to join this year!

I got busted last year playing at work...my boss caught me! :rolleyes_anim: I was like, "Hi!!!" Hahahaha! :laughingsmiley:

I don't know how much time I will have to play, but I really want to make it to level 2 or over. Hopefully I can play a lot at home. i want to make it to level 2 at least. I probably won't and will get crappy prizes as well.

Ahhhh, bad girl. I joined team krawk island last year but I didn't play at all because I didn't understand it much. Plus I was too involved in other things neo. I was playing Neoquest II and was way too involved. I was getting Avies, NPs, weapons, etc. It was awesome. But I do want the trophy from AC. Is there an Avie from it too? Idk, I will either join team Krawk Island again or team Haunted Woods. We should join together sis.

I got scared because Lost Desert wasn't clickable until my fuzzy head read what was actually on the page lol

Go Lost Desert and go me for being able to actually HELP this year.

Yay Altador Cup! Well, I probably won't play as much as I did last time now that one of my fingers is broken, so no button mashing (looking at you, Make Some Noise). At least I can play the actual Yooyooball game with the mouse. Any predictions?

You got busted at work?! That's not good! :laughingsmiley: I'm uncertain about which team to join too. I'm leaning toward Brightvale, but I also like Maraqua.

I'm excited! I've been playing neopets for at least 10 years, and i've NEVER tried the AC before.. (Or even know anythinggg about it O_O)
So I'm happy I'll be able to participate this year~

Does what team you join have any kind of impact?

well .. yes and no

a team with a small group of active players (or what are called All-Star players since they max out all the games) is much better than a team with a huuuuuge fanbase who are freeloaders and don't play ... but basically i just join the team i love regardless of the results (Shenkuu)