Which team will you choose for Altador Cup X (2015)?

lianakos

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup X (2015)?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup X (2015)?

• Terror Mountain
    • Shenkuu
    • Roo Island
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Brighvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Altador
    • Mystery Island
    • Non of the above
  2. 2. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup X (2015)?

• Krawk Island
    • Kiko Lake
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Lost Desert
    • Meridell
    • Maraqua
    • Faerieland
    • Moltara
    • None of the above

Meridell for me! I wish I could remember my logic behind joining the first time I picked them (probably their colors honestly), but in subsequent cups I've gone with them because they were the first team I chose :)

7th year with Lost Desert. I will always play with them. I mean my nickname in real life is desertfreak for crying out loud :p

Faerieland this year for me and this year I'm going to try my hardest to get to All Star. Good luck everyone! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting kind of tired of Mystery Island never really making an effort, although the color scheme has always been easy on the eyes...they're kind of inbetween trying to be serious like the other somewhat young teams, and goofing off like the bottom tiers. I'm gonna change things up for this year, then head back after experiencing the outside world for a bit.

The problem is that given the results of prior years, we're at a point in time where at least half of the teams are in a state of uncertainty where any of them could come out on top, which makes this decision kinda tough...

I know Darigan's the favorite, but there have been much stranger upsets in prior years.

I thought this would be the first year that I wouldn't go with Faerieland, but I couldn't let the nostalgia of always joining them go, and went with Faerieland for what is probably like the fourth or fifth time.

On the neobards the favorites to win are kiko lake because of an acg however But they still have the most popular fan base on then the neoboards