Hi Everyone! (:

Hey guys! :3 My name is Taylor~ (You might also know me as xXTayRawrrXx on Neo )

I've actually been using this site for yeeaars, but I've always been too shy to post on forums/make myself known u w u~ haha
I tend to play Neopets on and off throughout the year, but even after a few month hiatus, I alwaaays end up coming back! :P
Anyways, feel free to message or neomail me whenever! I love meeting new people and making friends :icecream:

Thanks! (: I appreciate it!

hey! how's it going? welcome to the forums, not that I'm a veteran myself haha.

& It's going great ❤ Just enjoying summer since i'm not taking any classes (which means more Neo for me.. hehe)~
How about you?

Hi! I've been on Neopets for quite a long time too, since I was a kid xP I must have had a different account way back when I first started than the one I have now... but the memory of it has been completely lost ;P Oh well. Same as you, I play on and off. Mostly I am not on Neopets all that much haha, but occasionally I become more motivated about training my pet, getting avatars, etc., and come back on for a while.

By the way I love your pets! I've always liked the colors of the Faerie Pteri.

Anyway, welcome to the forum :) I'm relatively new here too, but it's been a good experience so far!

Nice to meet you.  Welcome to the forums.  It's a great place to be.  I think a lot of people do the same thing- play then take a break.  I've had my account for 14 years now and have been playing on and off.  I've been back on for about a year now.