It's Friday night...

jellysundae

You guys got anything planned? I'm sat here watching NCIS and filling my face with pasta (it's 8pm here). Exciting, right? :laughingsmiley:

The only exciting thing I'm doing this afternoon/evening is cleaning up my kitchen and making mini muffins with my daughter, then cleaning up the kitchen once again. Fridays during the summer are quite boring around here.

You guys got anything planned? I'm sat here watching NCIS and filling my face with pasta (it's 8pm here). Exciting, right? :laughingsmiley:

I love NCIS. I have become a huge fan of NCIS: New Orleans as well. As for me, I'm going to watch the hockey game on TV. I'm not sure what dinner will be right now.

I really like the New Orleans one too! Hetty rocks xD And OMG that building! I love how they light it in that beautiful warm glow, and the gorgeous screens and everything.

Oj, that new Mad Max looks like it should be a whole lot of fun, I hope it was! Did you enjoy it?

Making muffins in never boring, Mousey =3 Especially mini ones, they're so adorable. What kind did you make? I might make some today. I have ever intent to make some at least, that's got to count for something >< These are the ones I'm going to try, though not with blueberries as I don't have any.

Marae, life doesn't have to be exciting to be good =3 Hope your meal with your dad is yummy :D

Aw, sorry you have to work today, Angeló, is that a regular Saturday thing for you? I used to have to work on a Sunday, now that was the pits D:

I really like the New Orleans one too! Hetty rocks xD And OMG that building! I love how they light it in that beautiful warm glow, and the gorgeous screens and everything.

Oj, that new Mad Max looks like it should be a whole lot of fun, I hope it was! Did you enjoy it?

Making muffins in never boring, Mousey =3 Especially mini ones, they're so adorable. What kind did you make? I might make some today. I have ever intent to make some at least, that's got to count for something >< These are the ones I'm going to try, though not with blueberries as I don't have any.

Marae, life doesn't have to be exciting to be good =3 Hope your meal with your dad is yummy :D

Aw, sorry you have to work today, Angeló, is that a regular Saturday thing for you? I used to have to work on a Sunday, now that was the pits D:

Yeah, dinner was great, just not that much. We got these huge plates (with a diameter of about 30 cm), and one piece of meat, and fries and salad were on different plates. But it was very good!

Yeah, dinner was great, just not that much. We got these huge plates (with a diameter of about 30 cm), and one piece of meat, and fries and salad were on different plates. But it was very good!

That's an interesting way to serve things, I hope there was a decent amount of room on the table for all those plates >< Over here that's often a problem if you go for Sunday lunch in a pub, table's really not big enough for all the side dishes of veg. ><