Yay for new tattoo

Angeló

Interesting, indeed. From this link to a "The Dark Tower" wikia, "Ka is a plot element in Stephen King's Dark Tower series." Also described as, "it is a mysterious force that leads all living (and unliving) creatures." It also appears Ka means "life-force" in Ancient Egyptian religion, as noted here. However, the Ancient Egyptian symbol is different. It is possible Stephen King researched Ancient Egyptian culture, as the two seem similar. There was an Eqyptian Pharoah named Ka, too. In any case, a very powerful/profound meaning symbol.

true :)

this is the Egyptian KA

ka-hie.png

however i went with Stephen King's symbol !!

“If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone”
― Stephen King, Wizard and Glass

All but the final one, not been able to get hold of that one yet. My favourite is Wolves of the Calla, but Wizard and Glass comes a close second. :yes:

Wizard & Glass was the first one i read . then i got the first 3 .. had to wait several more years to get the last 3. Spent a whole summer on the last one alone. it gets really weird . i agree Wolves is amazing .. commala come come ...

I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed in the last book, but I'll keep an open mind. Moot point at the minute anyway as I've got to get it first xD

Is that your first one?

actually it's my 3rd :) i have angel wings and a tribal angel on both my arms

I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed in the last book

i think u'll like it :)

I hope I will :) Song of Susannah bugged me a little, I rolled my eyes at him writing himself into the story, particularly with him having Roland and Eddie wonder if he's some kind of god. But the 2nd time I read it it didn't bother me so much, because it's only a small part of the overall story.

I shall go add it to my Amazon wishlist! Maybe my mum or sister will treat me to it at some point. =3 I really need some new books!