Bit embarrassing

BethJT

Ha~ I'm sure a lot of us have done that (and some of us more than once; guilty!) Are you sure you had all of your neoHTML blank and had them in the right order? Also, I think sometimes typing it in yourself and not copy+pasting helps some people?

Yeah everything's clear and I typed it out myself though maybe that was the problem haha

At least I'm not the only one!

It took me a while to try for that avatar because I was afraid of that very thing happening too. But if you look at a lot of the posts on the boards, they don't make a lot of sense. I think some of them are people trying for the avies and doing exactly what you did. Besides, people know what is needed to get the avie and that you probably just made a mistake. No worries. :rolleyes_anim:

Are you sure you don't already have the avatar?

Man it took me five months of starting to collect avatars seriously to try for that one and the 'squawk' avatar too because I was freaking out about them going through as normal posts and then I'm just the randomer who popped up to say "squawk" XD.

Thankfully I got mine right first time, and I'm sure nobody would actually care, but ah the things we worry about :P.

I know nobody is probably gonna care either cause I know I wouldn't but as soon as it happened I was like 'I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THIS!'. Maybe I'll never ever try again and just leave it haha

Definitely don't already have it and I only just got the courage today cause I finally went for the squawk one which thankfully worked the first time.

I remember receiving that avatar on a board specifically designed for people trying to get that avatar. Do some seeking for a board like that, it might make you feel more comfortable :)

Oh my gosh, I luckily never thought of the consequences of it not working correctly, so I just did it without worrying. IF I had thought about embarrassing myself on the neoboards when it didn't work correctly, I probably would have never done it. But the people on there probably didn't even care! If I had seen it, I would have just moved on to the next post immediately. We always think something we do is more embarrassing than other people do :)