Mini Chocolate Birthday Cake Inflation

Rinielle

So unless I'm very much mistaken the "Mini Chocolate Birthday Cake" item was buyable until fairly recently. I had one offered on my Pirate Draik Morphing Potion just now, and thought someone was having a bit of a laugh, but I have looked it up and suddenly they're appearing in the TP for 4-6 Million and are no longer buyable.

Not sure what the cause is, but it's a bit suspicious to me that despite it appearing for that much someone would trade with it for a 375k morphing potion. Unless it's just the case that it's really difficult to shift with it being... you know... a cake.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

According to Jellyneo's item database, it is inflated currently. They had a warning on it, and listed its last known price before the inflation. It's typically hovered between 80k and 100k.

However, if you could sell it for even 1m while its inflated, then you could get a fair amount of profit from it. But as more emerge on the market, the price is decreasing (older trades were in the 7m region, more recent are around 4m.)

Personally, I would not trade a Draik Morphing Potion for the cake, but it's up to you.

Good luck trading it!

According to Jellyneo's item database, it is inflated currently. They had a warning on it, and listed its last known price before the inflation. It's typically hovered between 80k and 100k.

However, if you could sell it for even 1m while its inflated, then you could get a fair amount of profit from it. But as more emerge on the market, the price is decreasing (older trades were in the 7m region, more recent are around 4m.)

Personally, I would not trade a Draik Morphing Potion for the cake, but it's up to you.

Good luck trading it!

I decided against it... I gotta be honest even if I could sell it (i'm doubtful tbh) I'd mostly just feel ridiculous trying to sell someone a cake for over a million.