Yay for Pirate Draik Egg

WhiteWolf

I did the Forgotten Shore daily as I always do, and I get a Pirate Draik Egg! This is the first time I've ever gotten one. I stashed it in my safe for now. I'll decide whether or not to sell later.

I've been watching the steady price decline of both the Pirate Draik Egg and the Pirate Draik Morphing Potion for some time now.
Considering more and more people are finding them everyday and the market is flooding with them, my advice would be to sell now before the price drops even further.

I've been watching the steady price decline of both the Pirate Draik Egg and the Pirate Draik Morphing Potion for some time now.

Considering more and more people are finding them everyday and the market is flooding with them, my advice would be to sell now before the price drops even further.

I agree, dropping prices means I'd sell/trade eggs but keep any MPs. Im almost tempted to try my luck for a robot draik or other lab exclusive colors. I know everyone complains about the drop in prices but honestly I feel the game is more playable when prices are affordable for the 2-5 year player. 10 years ago, draiks and decent battle gear were so insanely expensive you had to be a multi-millionaire to enjoy it.

I did the Forgotten Shore daily as I always do, and I get a Pirate Draik Egg! This is the first time I've ever gotten one. I stashed it in my safe for now. I'll decide whether or not to sell later.

Yay! I am sooooooo happy for you!! Isn't it an awesome feeling when you get that? When you see that big pile of dirt your heart starts to race. You are like, OMG, OMG, OMG, I hope it is something good. Not another FS background. Let me scroll down, hurry hurry, dang, the computer screen is frozen again, come on, come on, OMG, it's a Draik Egg, (hands start shaking). I need to get this into my SDB before that cursed pant devil steals it from me.

It went something like that, right? LOL. I know, because I got Pirate Draik MP two days ago. Yippee. I adopted a pet from the pound with the PERFECT name for a draik. Mandrake. I LOVE that name. But then I thought, I can't use the name for my draik egg because I need an empty slot for a draik egg. So I waited and waited and waited and...........it finally happened, a draik MP. I used it instantly. There was no thinking involved. I finally have my draik named Mandrake. Now I am a happy girl.

But I digress, If I were you, I would hold on to your egg for a little bit. If you really want a draik, use it, otherwise, really think about for a while. Congrats though.

You got every bit of the whole encounter right. My left hand was shaking so badly I could barely control the mouse! Here's the bad news: My main account and two side accounts are full. After all the time I've put into them, I'd really hate to pound one of my pets to get a pirate draik.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa really?! That's amazing! The best thing I've ever gotten off of the Forgotten Shore is 20k Neopoints. It's your preference, but since I can't stand Draiks, or Pirate Neopets I would personally sell it. But if you want one I would definitely tell you to use it! (Remember that you can have up to five accounts, so if it comes down to it you can just make another account for your little Draik)

Yay, congrats!! :D I'm so happy when those good items come from dailies! It means I have a chance of getting an egg/morphing potion eventually! hahaha

I've been dreaming of a pet Draik for a few years now... But I don't feel like spending money of acquiring the potion or the egg, so I guess I'm relying on luck! hahahahah

• 2 weeks later...