This is a bit awkward but...

I found out today that the Altador Plot is still open!! Which is exciting for me :D Because when I started playing I wasn't involved in anything. Then I discovered some of the dailies, almost immediately after which I went on a, like, five year hiatus. So I missed every plot. But this one is still open, yay!

Anyhoo. Busy with the Sleeper constellation, and everything is going really well, except that after doing all the things, my star map didn't move. I know where and what the coordinates of the constellation are, but the stars that I can see aren't the right ones...is it possible to move my telescope? I feel like such a noob.

I'm pretty sure I followed all the steps, and clicked 'continue' for everything.

I've tried:

• Clearing my cache (but it didn't 'reverse' my last few moves, so I'm still exactly where I was)
  • Going and talking to the janitor and Finneus(sp?) again...many, many times.
  • Playing it on a different browser

Please help

Ah yeah I still need to finish that... Guess with the Altador Cup going on I should use that as motivation

It's been a while since I've done it, but I believe you can click and drag the map until you find stars that are close, then hover around with your mouse until you find the right stars.

Gahhhh I can't believe I didn't try that x_x

But thank you thank you thank you!!

Alright friends, seems like the original question has been answered, so I'm going to lock it down! 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.