Help with customization

Are you looking primarily for NP only outfits for your pets? Your Baby Kougra is going to be limited on clothes and will probably be the hardest of the three to customize. :)

Well, I've never been that great at specific customizations, but if you have a specific color/theme you really like (Mine is GREEN!!!) I suggest going to dress to impress and searching for all the items of that color/theme and start with those for a cuzation you like.    I used this method to customize my fire bori:  blackbusterbori 

For the Relic Hissi:

Background Choices:

Road to the Deserted Tomb Background

Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background

Stuck in the Lost Isle Background

Rocky Ocean Background

Creepy Cave Background

These are only a few options. There are so many more, but I only listed a few to save space.

Foreground Choices:

Cave Foreground (goes great with Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background and Creepy Cave Background)

Hanging Fronds (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Stuck in the Lost Isle, Creepy Cave, and Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry backgrounds)

Geraptiku Bushes (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Creepy Cave, and Stuck in the Lost Isle)

Tribal Fence Foreground (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Creepy Cave, and Stuck in the Lost Isle)

Strange Blue Mist (goes well with Rocky Ocean Background)

Cover of Darkness (goes well with Creepy Cave Background)

Rocky Ground (goes well with Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background)

Hanging Fronds, Geraptiku Bushes, and Tribal Fence Foreground combined together make a really nice wildlife/nature look.

As for actual clothes, the Hissi Knight set (Hissi Knight Gauntlets, Hissi Knight Helmet, Hissi Knight Chestplate) would make a great addition as they match with the relic color, though they are a bit pricey. 

Nothing listed above should be too expensive (exceptions being the Hissi Knight Set, Cover of Darkness, and Creepy Cave Background), and should be easily affordable. The Creepy Cave Background is about roughly ~20k, which is not too much. The Cover of Darkness is unbuyable, and last I checked it was about 500k. The Hissi Knight Set totals to about roughly 48k.

I will make customization suggestions for the other 2 pets later, but I hope that this was helpful to you!

Edit: To see an example of what a finished customization would look like, click on the following link: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/919302

Are you looking primarily for NP only outfits for your pets? Your Baby Kougra is going to be limited on clothes and will probably be the hardest of the three to customize. :)

I am primarily looking for NP items for the other 2 pets mainly because I change my mind a lot about colour! But I am planning to keep the Baby Kougra so I am happy to buy some NC items to customize her.

For the Relic Hissi:

Background Choices:

Road to the Deserted Tomb Background

Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background

Stuck in the Lost Isle Background

Rocky Ocean Background

Creepy Cave Background

These are only a few options. There are so many more, but I only listed a few to save space.

Foreground Choices:

Cave Foreground (goes great with Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background and Creepy Cave Background)

Hanging Fronds (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Stuck in the Lost Isle, Creepy Cave, and Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry backgrounds)

Geraptiku Bushes (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Creepy Cave, and Stuck in the Lost Isle)

Tribal Fence Foreground (goes great with Road to the Deserted Tomb, Creepy Cave, and Stuck in the Lost Isle)

Strange Blue Mist (goes well with Rocky Ocean Background)

Cover of Darkness (goes well with Creepy Cave Background)

Rocky Ground (goes well with Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background)

Hanging Fronds, Geraptiku Bushes, and Tribal Fence Foreground combined together make a really nice wildlife/nature look.

As for actual clothes, the Hissi Knight set (Hissi Knight Gauntlets, Hissi Knight Helmet, Hissi Knight Chestplate) would make a great addition as they match with the relic color, though they are a bit pricey. 

Nothing listed above should be too expensive (exceptions being the Hissi Knight Set, Cover of Darkness, and Creepy Cave Background), and should be easily affordable. The Creepy Cave Background is about roughly ~20k, which is not too much. The Cover of Darkness is unbuyable, and last I checked it was about 500k. The Hissi Knight Set totals to about roughly 48k.

I will make customization suggestions for the other 2 pets later, but I hope that this was helpful to you!

Edit: To see an example of what a finished customization would look like, click on the following link: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/919302

That is really helpful thank you! I will try some different combinations. Thanks :)

small_preview.png

Do you want to follow any theme? I think these Autumn pieces--Beautiful Autumn Leaves Foreground and Apple Tree---highlight a baby kougra well.

I don't really have a particular theme in mind, but this autumn theme seems to work for people. I obviously don't want to copy anyone else though.  :)