What should I buy from the Hidden Tower?

lianakos

I am gathering money so I can buy something from the Hidden Tower. 

I want to resell it so I can make the a good profit.

What should I buy?

On second thought what should I buy for me? I was thinking for a good Battledome item. What is your input?

Edited by lianakos

Well, I'm no expert, but I doubt that you can make a profit from anything you buy from the Hidden Tower. Why would anyone buy the item from you for more money, and not go to the Hidden Tower? From what I have looked at prices, the prices of things from Hidden Tower are LOWER on TP/at auctions, then they are at the Hidden Tower. 

From the hidden tower I would recommend the Ghostkerbomb. Its super powerful with an average of 25 icons but its only one use per battle. Also any of the anagram swords (I bought Reif because it's hardest to block) are very powerful too with an average of 18 icons and you can use it over and over in battle. And the value of these weapons would increase immensely if they were retired. The only thing I would say is don't buy them directly from the tower, you can get them way cheaper from users!

Hubrid Nox Memoria Shield. It will eventually retire. If history is any indication for the future......

its one of the best shields. I have 2 on hand.. I don't mind holding onto them.  Look for items that ahave high BD ratings. 

Regardless of what you buy, the Fyora-Faerie Queen avatar is automatic when you buy something from the Hidden Tower.

If you have a gallery, I would get something for it. I have a Fyora gallery, and bought the Faerie Queen Doll.

On second thought what should I buy for me? I was thinking for a good Battledome item. What is your input?

What BD items do you currently have on you? I'd say Ghostkerbomb, Kelpbeard's Trident, or Sword of Reif if you don't have those yet. For a smaller budget, Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy is a pretty popular item!

I'd like to get the avatar and spend the least possible,

Can I have a list of top 5 things to buy? Thanks!

Grimoire of the First Order - it costs 100,000 NP and gives you another avatar (HT - Rich) apart from the Fyora one.

What BD items do you currently have on you? I'd say Ghostkerbomb, Kelpbeard's Trident, or Sword of Reif if you don't have those yet. For a smaller budget, Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy is a pretty popular item!

Grimoire of the First Order - it costs 100,000 NP and gives you another avatar (HT - Rich) apart from the Fyora one.

Haha. I'm not much of a BD person xD! Was never really good at it and haven't collected enough cash to be better at it.

Plus I have a very bad habit of loving to hoard NPs and items so selling them is hard and using NPs is equally as hard hehe! 

Someday I will buy something from the HT and get that avatar!!

Now I'm mainly focusing on the cheaper avatar items hehe!

Thanks so much for the info :D!