Your birthday on neopets

Marae19

So, today is my birthday, and neopets suprised me by giving me this lovely *cough* slightly creepy *cough* new site theme, and I was wondering if there were any other fun things that TNT has for you on your birthday that I might be able to 'take advantage' of. 

Ah, thanks. I'll be playing a lot of non-flash games today, then.

And thank you, both for the wishes and for the gifts  :)

Play Pyramids! I usually get random events playing that game anyway, so today should be very eventful if you play it! Happy Birthday!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! (: <3 :happydance:

Have a wonderful day!! I hope you get a lot of awesome random events! Let us know if you do!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! (: <3 :happydance:

Have a wonderful day!! I hope you get a lot of awesome random events! Let us know if you do!

Thank you! 

I've played dice-a-roo, pyramids and solitaire for about two hours, and I got ONE RE. Like, literally just one. -.-'' 

Play Pyramids! I usually get random events playing that game anyway, so today should be very eventful if you play it! Happy Birthday!

I did, along with dice-a-roo and solitaire :)

Yay!  Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!  Hope it's great and wonderful!

Thanks! I mostly spent it on the couch watching tv-shows and playing neo, but after my final exams these last few weeks, it was actually really wonderful.

But I'm going out to dinner with my mum, dad, brother and brother's girlfriend, which is great (I'm leaving in 15 mins). We haven't gone out to dinner with the four (now five) of us since my 11th birthday, because my parents got divorced, but this is going to be fun  (:

Dont forget to get birthday cupcakes by going to your pets lookups when its their birthday. One of mine was yesterday, had it written down but still forgot. Guess I need to put their bdays into my phone like I do for my real live friends so I don't forget.

Happy birthday! The site theme is just for your birthday. It goes away at 12:00am NST. I wish there was a way to keep it.