I just need your opinion okay? Please.

carelyx

Okay! Hi, I just need a few people's opinion on this. Today, when I did my dailies, I went to the Forgotten Shore and I saw a heap of sand with a shovel and when I clicked on it it said I found a Pirate Draik Egg. (you don't need to read this... it's just backstory...)

Now, I'm very excited that I got it, but I am not sure if I should use it or sell it...... Cause' I've wanted this for a VERY LONG TIME... But I'm not sure..
PLEASE HELP AND GIVE YOUR OPINION?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

If I were you, I'd sell it. Ever since the Forgotten Shore started giving them out, their prices have been dropping very quickly. If you sell it now, you can still make a good amount of profit, and when you're fully sure you want to have a pirate draik you can buy one for likely cheaper than you sold this one for.

That's my opinion. feel free to take it or leave it :)