Can not remove Faerie Fortune Cookie from SDB

neopets98

I wanted to have a faerie quest, but I can't remove faerie fortune cookies from my SDB. Has something like this happened to anyone else? I've tried removing it on mobile & on desktop

Yup this is a glitch that's going around and I heard it affects all NC items.

Even if you could remove the cookie, I heard they are not able to be activated at this time. Most people suspect it is because the mall is temporarily down.

You're going to have to hang tight until further notice but it is affecting everyone.

Yup this is a glitch that's going around and I heard it affects all NC items.

Even if you could remove the cookie, I heard they are not able to be activated at this time. Most people suspect it is because the mall is temporarily down.

You're going to have to hang tight until further notice but it is affecting everyone.

Ahh I see. Thanks for letting me know

I'm unable to remove the faerie quest fortune cookies from my SDB as well. It is obviously frustrating, but I'm glad to know there isn't something wrong with my account. Hopefully TNT will have the NC mall up and running and all this sorted out soon.

Update (6-15-15): I don't know about anything else related to the NC mall, but as of this morning (around 3 am), I was able to remove the faerie fortune cookies from my SDB and I also activated one, so that's working alright at this point.