Necklace

Rosie4evr

So I just finished the water plant and I'm trying to find the next constellation. I've read a walkthrough and it says I have to find the necklace again. Problem is idk how to get back there. I've tried getting there from the quarry but I can't get over the wall again.

To get to the necklace earlier, you should have clicked a small square, located on the wall, right above and to the middle of the lighter colored horizontal length of grass. In order to get back over the wall, you simply have to click this spot again.

Hmm, I remember the constellations being tricky, but I'm not sure why your coordinates aren't working if they are correct. If you haven't used it already, there is a tool TDN has that may help you, http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/constellation-finder/. I was trying to figure something else out, but to be honest, it's been years since I completed the plot and I don't remember how everything worked, so I've just been consulting a walkthrough  :guiltysmiley:  Anyway, good luck and sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.