Profile not working?

Mousebori

Whenever I click my username to get to my profile, it just goes back to the Neopets home page. I've tried opening the page in a new tab, but it just gets stuck loading for forever and never working. Is this happening to anyone else?

This is part of an issue on Neopets with their filters. It seems their filters went down, so the Neoboards and anywhere users can edit things, have gone rather... crazy. TNT has taken down the Neoboards and user profiles while they fix the issues.

You can find more about the issues HERE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed. Please continue the discussion of these issues on the linked board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Over the weekend, a number of things went awry with the filters that led to people being able to post inappropriate information on the site. Evidently no moderators were working at the time, so a number of inappropriate images were also posted on petpages, userlookups, etc. As a result the neoboards have been taken down (presumably until this issue can be resolved). The assumption is that this is also why userlookups and pet lookups are down.