I'm looking for a guild!

nuemj8

Hey everyone! I'm new here but since the forums are down and I haven't had a guild in a while I thought I would put up my first post here in search of a friendly guild. I look forward to meeting some new neopians! Cheers!

I'm not too picky about my guild as long as it is active and semi-literate. How can I check out ZYDP?

I'm a member of Random Acts of Kindness. The users are all friendly and try to help fulfill each other's wishlists. We also try to grant random wishes on the boards. Last I heard we're trying to gather avatar items to lend within the guiild, and we also offer 1np auctions and so forth. Some folks offer magma pool dips to fellow guild members, or offer their zapped pets to those seeking them. There are monthly memos sent out with kindness challenges that we can do in real life and on neopets.

Once userlookups are back up, you can use my userlookup link here to get to the guild to check it out :3

RAOK sounds wonderful. Any way I could get a link before user lookups are back? I'm not sure how long it will be and i'm intrigued!

The guild I'm in is called Paint Brush Pizzazz. We are an active and friendly guild. Everyone helps everyone, like a family. We even do actvities and host 1np auctions. If you are interested in checking it out after the site comes back online, here's a link:

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild_board.phtml?id=4159556&_ref_ck=f48a88613a97927d8cbe3a5f4a31f284