Neopets Down For Maintenance!

Mouseykins

I love how everyone (including me) is all "I just cleaned..."! So true IRL when Neo goes down for maintenance. I'm among the others that hopefully everything will be up and running much more smoothly after this.

Right!!

So really, this is TNT acting like it's everyone's mother, and making us go clean our room?!

:sad02:

Right!!

So really, this is TNT acting like it's everyone's mother, and making us go clean our room?!

:sad02:

Hahaha! That's so true. They're probably going to take the site down more often if they find out about this secret!

Yep, the worst was when I opened my FQC only to have the site go down for the server change. They got me a new cookie INSTANTLY! That is one thing they don't mess around with is the NC items. Send them a ticket right away, if the site is down longer than a day (if you miss any time on your cookie) and they will send you a brand new cookie, plus you will still get to use the remaining time on your current cookie. Win-win. With mine, I was working on a fountain faerie quest when the site went down :woot:, I was just hoping the info would still be there when the site came back up so I wouldn't lose it. It was still there :rolleyes_anim: . I lost 3 days and they gave me a new cookie.

Oh gosh, thank goodness!!! I am happy now <3

I'm surprised the site is STILL down..It's was down when I went into work..and 8 1/2 hours later and out of work..it is still down :(

Oh gosh, thank goodness!!! I am happy now <3

I'm surprised the site is STILL down..It's was down when I went into work..and 8 1/2 hours later and out of work..it is still down :(

Yes, I'm surprised too.  I just want to do my dailies.  The site must be pretty messed up.  I am just glad I got to the rank I wanted to get to for the AC.  I thought we still had today too.  Guess not.  

We should never speak of 'room cleaning' during downtime again, just in case :shiftyeyes_anim:

I think that would be a wise precaution for us all to take, yep :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's been down for me since 1am NST and it's still down now. 

Instead of cleaning, since I have insomnia and usually go on Neopets until I start falling asleep, I ended up watching TV. I changed one bad habit for another one.  :laughingsmiley:

I hope the site's back up soon, I don't know what happened during the weekend (can someone enlighten me please?), but hopefully they fix whatever's been malfunctioning so the site runs smoother. 

Does this affect Plushie Tycoon updates...? My cash was running low...

I'm wondering the SAME thing :\

And isn't today the last day for plushie tycoon (for the month)? This was my first time ever really trying it.. what a bummer! T__T haha

It's been down for me since 1am NST and it's still down now. 

Instead of cleaning, since I have insomnia and usually go on Neopets until I start falling asleep, I ended up watching TV. I changed one bad habit for another one.  :laughingsmiley:

I hope the site's back up soon, I don't know what happened during the weekend (can someone enlighten me please?), but hopefully they fix whatever's been malfunctioning so the site runs smoother. 

Dec, the filters on the site went down and people were abusing it with not only the neoboards but also the pet names, pet pages, and user lookups. They had the neoboards and look ups disabled all day yesterday but now they decided to pull the entire site to get the fliters back up and the site clean.

This is enough to make Neopians a little loopy. Man, what do we do with ourselves all day now? All. Day. Long. Going. Crazy. :(

GUYS! IT'S UP!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.