hello friends I am here

mallgoth

I figured while the site is down I should use this time to introduce myself. I'm Carly, I've been playing neopets on and off for around ten years I think?? I'm not exactly new to the tdn forums, I had an account long ago that I think I deleted during a break from Neopets and I've lurked for a long time. I created a new neopets account around 2 months ago, after I was unable to log in to my first account (over 10 years old!). That was kind of a bummer, but a fresh start can be fun.

Right now I'm focusing on getting avatars and saving up money for a lab map. I probably should do the altador plot soon but I'm dreading the water plant......

So anyways, nice to meet yall :happydance:

Welcome back.

Good luck with the altador plot, ah the dreaded water plant. You can do it! 

What do you want the lab to do for you? It's easy these days to adopt well named and painted pets. Is there a color and/or species you specifically want?

Welcome! I was in a similar situation when I created my current account. My old one was also 10+ years old and I lost it. :( I have actually enjoyed the fresh start though.

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone  :)

Welcome back.

Good luck with the altador plot, ah the dreaded water plant. You can do it! 

What do you want the lab to do for you? It's easy these days to adopt well named and painted pets. Is there a color and/or species you specifically want?

I want it for stats, the avatar, and there's something fun about never knowing what will happen next. Plus, I love MSPP and maaaaybe I might get lucky one day  :P

Welcome! I was in a similar situation when I created my current account. My old one was also 10+ years old and I lost it. :( I have actually enjoyed the fresh start though.

Yeah it's actually been pretty nice to start over! I mostly miss having a poogle but I'll get another one eventually.