My NM has fewer emails

mtsparky

Neomail that have been put in folders are automatically deleted after 90 days, but as they don't count towards your inbox total I doubt you had them stored there. It's entirely possible that they were deleted because of a glitch, or they were old enough that they were auto-deleted regardless. I'm not entirely sure where the mark is for things in your inbox, but it's entirely possible that that's what happened.

It's entirely possible that they were deleted because of a glitch, or they were old enough that they were auto-deleted regardless. 

Thanks Anime. I know for sure that 2 months ago when I cleared out some, I had a few dozen messages from before my last hiatus. Wonder if its worth it to report....

I noticed that as well. I had 10 NM and now I only have 3. I'm pretty sure I actually had 2 NM deleted that were from the same day as 1 that's still there, so it couldn't have been because they were too old. The oldest deleted was from last October and the oldest I have now is from February. I remember some of the deleted NM being newer than that. It's frustrating, but I don't know that I want to worry about reporting it. I'll get others I want to save and it's not causing me any real problems at this point.

Hmmm, I never noticed it until now.  I had many NM I wanted to save, especially correspondence from TNT.  Reason being, it is useful in the event you account is frozen for being stolen and you need to give information to get it back.  I list those NM from TNT in my account info that I keep in a word program, so that I tell TNT if something happens.  Other than that, I am not worried and I think it is definitely related to how old the NMs are.

Just for my own sanity :weird: it would have been nice if I'd screen captured or saved the messages and dates because I'd swear some of the deleted NM were from at least March, but now I am second guessing and maybe they were all older than February. Oh well (: