Altador Cup X Prize Shop Now Open!

Mouseykins

The winners have been announced! Congratulations to everyone who participated this year!

Now it's time to go and spend all those prize points in the prize shop. There's lots of goodies to choose from this year!

ng_1219.gif

Note: It appears that prize shop points are slightly glitched at the moment. Prize point tallies are not being shown accurately. Might be best to wait a little bit before spending.

Haha, I panicked a little when the trophy on my userlookup was at Rank/Level 4 even though I reached All star. Glad to know there's some glitchy stuff going on. Hopefully they'll fix this too!

Haha, I panicked a little when the trophy on my userlookup was at Rank/Level 4 even though I reached All star. Glad to know there's some glitchy stuff going on. Hopefully they'll fix this too!

Well, you're lucky. I don't have a trophy AT ALL :( :( Hope they fix it soon...

I got a trophy, so it said, but there's nothing on my lookup, lol. Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon. :)

My trophy is missing too Nousha. I'm also disappointed that they have no Faerieland Yooyu in the shop, I hope they just forgot it and it gets put in later on or I'm going to be a bit upset. :(

This is what my tallies are looking like right now. That makes no sense. I even checked my inventory to make sure nothing got tossed in there and nope. Strange things going on it seems.
Total Prize Points Earned: 9,200             Prize Points Left: 8,412            Prize Points Spent: 0

It's normal for the prize shop to be a little glitchy at first so just have to be patient until later when they've had a chance to fix the bugs. I'm kind of surprised they put in a Dyeworks Hue Brew as well as previously released items from other AC prize shops. I'm actually really disappointed in the items this year and have no idea what to spend my points on. I know I want that stamp and maybe the coin if it's for the stamp album as well.

I know I want that stamp and maybe the coin if it's for the stamp album as well.

The stamp can't go into your album, I already tried. :(

Hopefully that's an oversight though and they'll fix it. Has that happened before?

The stamp can't go into your album, I already tried. :(

Hopefully that's an oversight though and they'll fix it. Has that happened before?

That's usually what happens at first, so not the least bit surprising. At least I can afford it this year as it's so cheap.

Ah, that's reassuring, thanks! :D I was really hoping that would be the case. Kind of uber-trolling to release a stamp and it not be useable. ><

I just pawned off my 2015 Winners Podium Background for 600,000 NP, I hope that was the right decision! :P

Edit: Holy mackerel look how much I made just from selling a few of the prizes:

L517oCB.jpg

There are four people on this page, but none of them are talking. Speak up ye' wanderers and ye' farstriders.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please keep your posts on topic. If you would like to send someone a personal message, you can use the Private Message function. Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay I personally ADORE THE PRIZE SHOP! Those team spesific yooyuballs are just spectacular. I had to get one of each because they're awesome! Also, there is nothing I want over 1000 points so i'm wasting all my points on the cheap stuff :P I have 9000 points left and I have no idea what I should do :P

Edit: I as well have no trophy yet and disappointed theirs no Faerieland Yooyuball. Ditto with mystery island but their my rivals so I don't care for them as much :P

Got a coin and a stamp and I think I'll just sit on these for a while! The coin will certainly rise in value but not so sure about the stamp, it's just way too cheap. I have just under 6k left and I might get another coin.

Personally I'm disappointed in this prize shop. The stamp is ridiculously underpriced, especially compared to previous stamps. I'll be curious to see how it affects the overall Neopian economy.

Just fyi, it appears the Coin is labelled as "gift", so it's unclear whether we'll be able to put it in our albums at all.

(I love how cheap some of the items are though! Although it's also kind of confusing.)

Hopefully they'll learn by this for next year then :) Though I'd have though checking the prices from previous years might have been wise? *shrugs*

I have a question maybe someone can answer, do you get less points for the shop if you play for a losing team? It's the only way I can explain getting 18,892 for an insane amount of time playing these games. The reason I feel cheated in points is because I can not even buy 3 of the items with my points... Was I to give up sleep in the month of June to be able to afford these items? Is it part of this "glitch"? Don't get me wrong, I do not care too much for the three items I can not afford but I do feel I worked hard enough to have the points to buy them. This is my first Altador Cup to participate in so I am no expert.

My final was: Yooyuball - 1,131 Wins ; Slushie Slinger - 613 Wins ; Make Some Noise - 674 Wins ; Shootout Showdown - 981 Wins with a personal rank of All-Star.