Altador Cup X Prize Shop Now Open!

Mouseykins

"Not sure how the Altador Cup X extension through July 2nd affects you? You are still able to play to win! However, with official matches no longer in session, all points earned from now until the end of the tournament will be put toward your personal ranking. Overall team standings have been set, so stay tuned for the official announcement!"

So does that mean that the games I played during the extension didnt count towards the prize shop? Because that seems to explain the difference in my total prize points earned vs points left. bummer

I have a question maybe someone can answer, do you get less points for the shop if you play for a losing team? It's the only way I can explain getting 18,892 for an insane amount of time playing these games. The reason I feel cheated in points is because I can not even buy 3 of the items with my points... Was I to give up sleep in the month of June to be able to afford these items? Is it part of this "glitch"? Don't get me wrong, I do not care too much for the three items I can not afford but I do feel I worked hard enough to have the points to buy them. This is my first Altador Cup to participate in so I am no expert.

My final was: Yooyuball - 1,131 Wins ; Slushie Slinger - 613 Wins ; Make Some Noise - 674 Wins ; Shootout Showdown - 981 Wins with a personal rank of All-Star.

YYB: 1,131 x 12 = 13,572 rank points

SlSl: 613 x 6 = 3,678 rank points

MaSN: 674 x 1 = 674 rank points

SoSD: 981 x 1 = 981 rank points

13,572 + 3,678 + 674 + 981 = 18,905 points

Seems about right. Did you have a few games that didn't meet the score minimums? That might explain the difference. It's almost certainly not because of your team.

I agree with your assessment, though. It is crazy how much time is needed to get to the top.

"Not sure how the Altador Cup X extension through July 2nd affects you? You are still able to play to win! However, with official matches no longer in session, all points earned from now until the end of the tournament will be put toward your personal ranking. Overall team standings have been set, so stay tuned for the official announcement!"

So does that mean that the games I played during the extension didnt count towards the prize shop? Because that seems to explain the difference in my total prize points earned vs points left. bummer

I also thought this may be the case. But then, why we were allowed to play at all? I don't really care about my personal ranking if this doesn't give me points to spend in the shop...

I don't know what to buy. Not sure if the coin is really a collectible. Nice bracelet, but it's for Kikos only. Good thing I love Faerie Eeries, so a potion this chealp is ideal. A book to read to my pet and a stamp. Then... I really don't know :(

I am excited more painting options than typically available in past years. I may not have enough points for the plush paint brush but I love collecting the paint brushes so I can have collateral for avatar lending. 

The pricing seems far off, but I'm not about to complain, really. I was able to get everything I wanted and I only walked away with 8042 points to begin with. I got a few spares to sit on and sell for later, but a faerie eyrie was a dreamie for me and now I'm able to have one on my side <3 Plus another gallery item for me, and I collect snowglobes, coins, and stamps as well.

So far I have no trophy at all on my lookup, which is a bummer, though.

awww man! I wish I had participated more! Cool and interesting variety of prizes this year! Whelp...I mean, I guess I made it to level one :/

I'm honestly shocked I got only 10,000 points. I'm not disappointed by any means, but I was Rank 15 and was only a third of the way to the highest prize?  :weird:

Hopefully the glitches will be sorted out promptly on Tuesday when TNT get back into the office. I am a little sad about all of the species specific prizes in the shop...not one of them is for my pets :sad02:! And they look great too! 

I got one of every yooyuball, yooyuball gummies, yooyuball pizza, yooyuball cookies, stamp, 3 coins, 3 signed yooyuballs, and more, Yay!

When I went to the Prize Shop, I found that I had earned 450 points, but had 445 to spend.  I hadn't spent a single prize point yet! Is this part of the glitch? Will I get the missing five points?

This glitch is happening to a LOT of people, so we'll have to wait and see if it gets fixed or not when TNT get back from the long weekend.

I was a rank 11 and didn't get my trophy either. I do hope they fix it. It's the highest rank I've ever got, and I'm excited to see what it looks like on my page!

Congrats to everyone who played! Whew! It was sure fun!

Do you think we should send tickets about the missing trophies, or just patiently waiting for them to appear?

I can imagine they're already aware of the issue, it just depends on how fast they fix it.

I finally got my trophy fixed too, yay! But my prize points are still weird:

Total Prize Points Earned: 17, 556

Prize Points Left: 17, 556

Prize Points Spent: 0

I was also a bit surprised by how little points I got despite reaching All-Star. The same thing happened last year too (first year I reached AS), so I guess this is normal? :/

EDIT:

Gosh I'm silly. The points weren't fixed earlier when I looked!