Trading post influxes lately!

ilcannone

That's because of the Altador Cup reward shop, I only got to rank 10, and I could buy 7 strawberry paintbrushes and 3 faerie eyrie morphing potions, along with other things. So the influx wouldn't surprise me too much.

Heck, I could have bought over 100 faerie eyrie morphing potions if I had wanted to; they were only 55 points! (my total was 5600)

TNT certainly was generous this Altador Cup... But I ain't complaining, I just wonder how this will affect the market.

I cannot BELIEVE that the strawberry PB and MP are SO cheap. Like you said, you could buy 100. A 100 guys, thats insane. Imagine the prices in NP of these two now, oh boy. In the end, I'm gonna have a lot of strawberry pets to last a lifetime. :P

I love the Faerie Eerie so I can finally have one and very cheap! Maybe I had to wait and buy the potion as its price is now under 10 k, but then the price in the shop is not high either.

I expect the strawberry PB to drop in price slowly being more expensive in the AC shop that the potion but still it's so affordable that I'll wait to see what will happen :)

Imagine the poor people who were trying to sell those items before this and now the price plummeted...