Faerie Eyrie Morphing Potion-Use or Sell?

With them being so low point-wise and the flooding of the market, it's ultimately up to you whether you want the quick 9-10k NP, a free decent pet color, or to hold onto it and wait a few months before they go up a bit.

The market is going to be SATURATED with the Eyrie Morphing Potions. To make a decent profit from one you're going to need to sit on it... for a long while. Currently, it would be decent to give a normal pet a nice painted look. Other than that, wait, the longer you wait, the more it's worth.

I sold all 4 of mine right away for 15k before the market was saturated. It's really up to you, if you prefer using it or getting some neopoints.

IDK that they will ever go back up in price.  Look at the Meepit.  You can get them for under 10k.  They used to be UB until they were given out for a habi prize.  Don't get me wrong, I always wanted one, but I guess I didn't want them to cause the market on them to drop.  The best thing for the Meepits would have been for them to have been given to those who reached level 50.   :sick01: Sorry to those who didn't, but a meepit was a BIG deal back then, and to just give them out willy nilly wasn't a good idea.  A lot of Neopets items are becoming that way.  Hint: Draik eggs.  My point is, unless you REALLY need 10k, if a faerie pet is your dreamie, use the potion, I really don't see it going up in price all that much any time soon.  No, it doesn't hurt to stash in your SDB, but I did that with my treasure chests and I should have sold them way back when they were worth more.

I agree with the latter, even for someone like myself at only rank 10; I had enough points to purchase 100 faerie eyrie morphing potions, and I can hardly imagine the distribution of that many causing inflation any time soon. So if I were to suggest anything, I'd paint the pet - your choice though.

This might be beating a dead horse, but with prizes like these, the market gets saturated. Either use the pot because you like it, or prepare to hold onto it for a long time if you want your money's worth.