Who is this Newbie and how do we get rid of them?

misspie

Hello one and all. I'm "new", even though I've been lurking the forums for a long time, I figured I should probably sign up and be a little less of a creeper.  

And so...hello! I'm misspie, also known as dudeblahdude. Lovely to make your acquaintances. :)

Hello, and welcome.  I love your title, it was very intriguing and I HAD to read your post.  :shiftyeyes_anim: LOL.  The answer to that question (how to get rid of a newbie) just get involved in as many threads as possible.  If you see something that interests you, something that you either have knowledge of or want knowledge about, jump in.  EVERYONE is super friendly here.  Dare I say it, especially the mods, lol.  My experience with the moderators is and has been, if/when I get a warning/reminder, because it will happen, it is just a matter of time that you will undoubtedly forget a rule, if I don't understand what it is that I have done wrong, I contact one of the moderators to find out what it is I have done wrong and how to prevent it in the future.  They will always answer me right away and tell me EXACTLY what the problem was and how to correct it.  If I KNOW what it is, then I don't bother.  Like I said, EVERYONE is great here and will do everything they can to help you out.  :rambo:

Haha! I thought this was about a spammer or troll and I was like, probably talk to a mod and let them know about it :P but yes, you will stop being newbie if you post a fair amount, I don't know what's after rookie, but I'm looking forward to finding out. Anyway, hello and welcome! :)