altador cup Trophies are in

rntracy1

The trophies for Altador cup x are finally in our lookup.  I think there are still some glitches.  I won't say what MY problem is, but tell me if any of you notice any problems with yours.  LOL

I am just happy we have our trophies.  Yay! :rock:

The trophies for Altador cup x are finally in our lookup.  I think there are still some glitches.  I won't say what MY problem is, but tell me if any of you notice any problems with yours.  LOL

I am just happy we have our trophies.  Yay! :rock:

Woo! Thanks for the heads up! I was about to give up on them!

I got my trophy today, yippee! I was happy to see it!

shenkuu_2.gif

Altador Cup X
Rank Level 11

hauntedwoods_1.gif 

Altador Cup X

1st Place

Rank Level 18

How come mine says 1st Place? The Haunted Woods won last year, not this year. lol

Or is this because of my rank?

Honestly? Looking at other trophies, I think it's a laziness issue :( I'm seeing a lot of Haunted Woods fans with "1st place" by their trophy, regardless of rank. 

Mine is accurate. It's a silver Krawk Island trophy. Altador Cup X Rank Level 13. So all that's right. But I feel like the positioning is wrong? Usually site event trophies go in chronological order. For me and everyone I've seen, my trophies go AC9, AC10, and then Games Master Challenge from last year. If the trophies were chronological like they should be, it would be AC9, Games Master Challenge, then AC10. It's a very small thing, but just something I noticed that's kinda making me twitch just a little.

I wonder if there's any original TNT staff left who did the AC coding. This business with the trophies is a bit slapdash, but hopefully Jumpstaff'll know what they're doing next year.

All things considered, AC went pretty smoothly, didn't it. Seeing as the majority of people weren't expecting it to happen at all, and when it did, expected it to be a complete distaster.

So, I put a conundrum so to speak in my post.  I asked if anyone noticed a problem with the trophies.  I picked out three postings. 

Honestly? Looking at other trophies, I think it's a laziness issue :( I'm seeing a lot of Haunted Woods fans with "1st place" by their trophy, regardless of rank. 

It has nothing to do with ranking.  The rankings are all correct.  I think it's what Voteforpedro333 said, it is the exact same trophy as last year, so no matter what place your team came in, unless you are on a different team, you got the same trophy.

hauntedwoods_1.gif 
Altador Cup X
1st Place
Rank Level 18

How come mine says 1st Place? The Haunted Woods won last year, not this year. lol

Or is this because of my rank?

YEP!  Mine says 1st place, rank 13.  LOL.  It has nothing to do with your rank, it is either a glitch, or they didn't bother changing the trophies from last year.  Probably why they took so long in getting them out.  They probably couldn't figure them out, so they went with last year's trophies.  :sad01_anim:  :laughingsmiley:

Mine...is exactly the same as the one from last year? Now I'm wondering if they were putting it off to try to make new art for it, but then weren't able to pull it off. :/

ETA the actual picture:

ACtrophies_zpsyol4acho.png

My thoughts EXACTLY :sad01_anim: .  Poor Kiko lake.  LOL.  Wonder if they got their 1st place trophies.  I tried looking up some of them, but couldn't find any kiko's.  Oh well. 

o_O I know that the color changes based on your rank, but the shapes confuse me (I've never really participated before, so bear with me).

On the JellyNeo trophy page (because the TDN one isn't updated) it shows gold to wood versions of all of them.

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=altadorcup10&id=prizes#trophies

There seem to be four models, for the four ranks (1,2,3, participating team), and THEN ranked color by your participating rank, I think. I presume this means that TNT HAS them made properly, and the old trophies showing up in the case are just ANOTHER glitch they'll be clearing up soon. Hopefully.

kikolake_1.gifkreludor_1.giftyrannia_1.gifhauntedwoods_1.gif

shenkuu_2.gif

Altador Cup X

Rank Level 15

Woohoo, super proud of my first time trying! c:

• 5 months later...

All of your trophies look so shiny. Congrats!

Sad I missed the event but I look forward for the next AC.^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.