Old Neopet User, New Forum Member

Hi! My name is Kaitlin, and I have been on Neopets since 2005. I stopped playing briefly after my account was hacked in 2009, but was drawn back to the world of Neopets, and recreated an account in 2011. I enjoy painting, zapping, training, and customizing my neopets more than anything. I'm always saving up for MPs and PBs! I also enjoy reading books to my oldest pet, babymomo, who is trying to earn the neopian book award (around 600 books so far), and attempting to rebuild my avatars checklist :)

In real life, you can find me traveling the world (I've been to 43 countries as so far), finishing up my B.S. in Behavioral Neuroscience, doing puzzles, tie-dyeing, and spending time with my fiance and two chihuahuas. 

Although I am not new to neopets, I am new to posting on the boards and these forums (I used to be really shy, trying to break out of my shell, yada yada). I look forward to talking to some of you!

I started playing neopets when I was 10 Years old! I have never really left, just drifted back and fourth, I was frozen a couple of times to things not even my fault, "Like people changing codestone prices in their shop for 10x what they are actually worth after setting them really low. And TnT choice froze both of us... :/

But in any case, welcome back and welcome to the forum, if you need any tips on getting back into the game to enjoy everything about it i can point to you some fun things to do, just send me a message on Neo or here :)