Trudy's Surprise Now Live!

hrtbrk

Can you play this on your side accounts? I'd really like to know before I do something stupid.

Can you play this on your side accounts? I'd really like to know before I do something stupid.

No you may not play this on your side accounts!!

As playing this daily you are gaining prizes and neopoints which is never allowed on your side accounts. I've read that it pops up on every page even after you click the x so it'll be a bit annoying before it's fixed, but you'll have to tolerate it and keep clicking that x. :)

Thanks, Mouseykins! I had a feeling I couldn't do it, but still wanted to check.

You're welcome!

I'm looking forward to what the day 2 rewards are going to be. Only a few more minutes left to wait! :D

As usual let us know what you get so we can update the guide. :)

3500 Neopoints!

aYeOLUN.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I assume that if you get 4 gift boxes in a row you win NC, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, these high amounts don't seem realistic if they're meant to be more each consecutive day that you play, so I'm thinking that today's prizes might just because it's the first day.

According to the Neopets faq (by way of JellyNeo):

• How many Neopoints will I earn each time I use Trudy's Surprise?

The amount of Neopoints awarded will keep increasing for each consecutive day you play! Each day you come back and spin again, you can increase your prize. If you play 25 consecutive days, you could win 100,000 Neopoints, then the counter is reset to Day 1 to work your way up again!

So, it looks like it is typical to get a high amount. This daily seems almost too good to be true. It seems to be the only daily that is guaranteed to pay np and a fair amount of np, every day.

I got 4000 my first day because I got the bad luck bonus. Today I got 3000, so I think it would have been maybe 2000 if I hadn't gotten the bonus and I got 1000 extra today. 

By the way, I did go to all my sides yesterday because I needed to do various things and of course the page popped up and I clicked the x, but I still got 2000 np on all my accounts. I went to one today and I got 3,500. I am nervous to go on my sides, but I don't want to not go on them at all. I hope TNT will fix things soon, because I'm thinking they didn't intend for that to happen. It was suggested that Trudy's Surprise should have a separate page and I agree, then it would be easier to avoid and wouldn't be annoying popping up on every page.

Day 2 or  3 - (I don't know if the first day when I got zero neopoints count as once)

No matching symbols (four different) 

Broken_zpsju3mmkfw.png

It's great that we have this "loyalty" prices now! Many on-line sites have this day-by-day bonuses and it is nice to see we have it now too!  :rock:

According to the Neopets faq (by way of JellyNeo):

• How many Neopoints will I earn each time I use Trudy's Surprise?

The amount of Neopoints awarded will keep increasing for each consecutive day you play! Each day you come back and spin again, you can increase your prize. If you play 25 consecutive days, you could win 100,000 Neopoints, then the counter is reset to Day 1 to work your way up again!

So, it looks like it is typical to get a high amount. This daily seems almost too good to be true. It seems to be the only daily that is guaranteed to pay np and a fair amount of np, every day.

I got 4000 my first day because I got the bad luck bonus. Today I got 3000, so I think it would have been maybe 2000 if I hadn't gotten the bonus and I got 1000 extra today. 

By the way, I did go to all my sides yesterday because I needed to do various things and of course the page popped up and I clicked the x, but I still got 2000 np on all my accounts. I went to one today and I got 3,500. I am nervous to go on my sides, but I don't want to not go on them at all. I hope TNT will fix things soon, because I'm thinking they didn't intend for that to happen. It was suggested that Trudy's Surprise should have a separate page and I agree, then it would be easier to avoid and wouldn't be annoying popping up on every page.</p>

I had the same thing happen to me with my side accounts! I was wondering if that's what was happening. I hope they fix it soon.

For Day 3 (today) we are currently missing info on 0 matches with the Terrifyingly Bad Luck bonus.

It has also been discovered that NPS can be won even when getting 0 matches and not getting the bonus, so if you could help us with that data as well we'd really appreciate it. :)

The first day I did it I got 2000 and the second day I got 4000. D: It seems like a lot of NP, but I'm not complaining.

I can't say I'm not expecting prices of things to start rising now that everyone's earning more. :shiftyeyes_anim:

My stuff for 3 days in a row:

S4uZOZ2.png

I7Y2XKu.png

I just wanna point out that there's a thread in Neopets Dailies where you can post what you got.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/45116-new-neopets-daily-trudys-surprise/

Update: How is this backseat moderating? I was just pointing out that there's another thread you can post your winnings in. I never said you shouldn't post here.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.