Happy Peophin Day!

hrtbrk

The Dimensional Peophin looks really nice! :D

Transparent on the other hand, it's nice to see those dark lines gone, but there is a serious lack of detail and it looks boring. :(

The transparent one looks so plain, I'm afraid I really don't like it at all. The dimensional looks nice but isn't  my cup of tea either. :(

It's like they can't decide what to do with the transparent color ugh, it's nice they erased the black outline, but where are the details? It's lacking some shadow... I'm again disappointed with that lmao 

I like my wraith peophin better than these colors, but the dimensional one still looks nice. c:

Wow, as soon as I saw the Transparent Peophin, I couldn't even believe my eyes. I firmly believe that they didn't finish it. But perhaps they'll update it when they've worked a little more on it?

Imagine it was finished though, like this was the final product. It would be canon that Peophins literally only have two organs in their whole body and that's it. Where does the food go?

Okay, I must admit - I know the Peo looks unfinished and definitely needs more, errr ... fillings ... but I like it. The horse skull is lovely. It's strangely and nicely basic. I just think they should've cleaned up the lines that are meant to be fur lines on other colors, and maybe made the hooves bone. 

Okay, I must admit - I know the Peo looks unfinished and definitely needs more, errr ... fillings ... but I like it. The horse skull is lovely. It's strangely and nicely basic. I just think they should've cleaned up the lines that are meant to be fur lines on other colors, and maybe made the hooves bone. 

... The HORSE skull is also totally incorrect. 

What? I don't even. . . How could you mess up transparent? It's one of the coolest colours! I've never been too amazed by dimensional, but compared to that transparent. . . seriously. Makes me sad.