New here! Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi everybody,

I am Jonathan, 23. Recently I am back in action because I miss playing the games - Maths Nightmare, Kass Basher, Meerca Chase and more. A few things about me. I am from Singapore. Now taking my bachelor degree in business management. I enjoy sport, love to have fun and I hope I can collect some neopets trophies this time. 

Anyway, I am here to say hi and hope I can get to know some of you - neofriends! :) 

Cheers,

Jonathan 

Welcome back!  I must admit that I have recently returned to Neopets for similar reasons, and it is nice to see a fellow older player about! 

I'm sure a lot has changed...what are your favorite and least favorite additions?

Personally I like a lot of the new dailies, like the Mysterious Negg Cave and Anchor Management, but I dislike how glitchy Ghoul Catchers is.  It appears to have even more problems loading than Habitarium and Key Quest combined D:

Hi everybody,

I am Jonathan, 23. Recently I am back in action because I miss playing the games - Maths Nightmare, Kass Basher, Meerca Chase and more. A few things about me. I am from Singapore. Now taking my bachelor degree in business management. I enjoy sport, love to have fun and I hope I can collect some neopets trophies this time. 

Anyway, I am here to say hi and hope I can get to know some of you - neofriends! :)

Cheers,

Jonathan 

Hey Jonathan, welcome back.  Your trophy collection is impressive.  What I would also try to do if I were you, is work on some of the site event trophies too.  The AC (altador cup) just finished.  It is a yearly event, lots of fun, and you get a trophy just for participating in it.  Obviously the better your chosen team does, the better the trophy you will receive.  There is also the games master challenge.  That will be coming up in a couple of months.  You have to play two (chosen) games per day, get the required score, and at the end of the event, depending upon your participation level, you will receive a certain trophy.  That is an example of site events.  Just keep yourself tuned in here to TDN for when site events begin, make sure you participate according to the rules of the event and you will receive your trophy as well as many great prizes and nps.  In the mean time, good luck with your trophy collecting.

Welcome! We always enjoy meeting new friends around here. You already have more trophies than I do, way to go! I started playing full-time again about a year ago. I agree that some of the changes are quite wonderful, especially the new Trudy daily.

Tracy- thank you for listing some more ways to get trophies! I haven't done too many site events yet.

Hi and welcome! Yeah, I can't access my older account at this time, I was going to wait and see if I could get it back, but I couldn't resist creating another one, don't want to worry about when or if TNT will contact me. Anyway, also there is always the Altador Plot trophy, gonna be working on that pretty soon. Cheers to you as well  :)