Favorite stores

Naamah D.

What stores do you like? Fashion? Gaming? Arts and crafts?

Mine are...

GameStop

Whole Foods

H&M

Forever21

Hot Topic

Barnes and Noble or any bookstore

Bed Bath and Beyond (I like house decorations and kitchen stuff)

Ulta

Sephora

Target (I can find anything at Target)

There's more than that. I just don't want to overwhelm everyone.

I have a few and I'm a bit cheap, so I don't shop too much lol.

• Bulk Barn for all my baking needs
  • Wallmart for toys and cheap clothes for my girls. No sense spending a fortune when they'll either grow out of them too fast or ruin them.
  • Chapters/Indigo for books
  • Disney Movie Club for movies
  • Shoppers Drug Mart, the only place that sells my cleansers, and for makeup that I can return if I'm allergic to it.
  • Mark's Work Warehouse when they have clearance sales on.
  • Victoria's Secret, but I rarely get to go there and ordering online it too expensive. Darn shipping.

I barely go shopping for clothes and only venture out for books and toys, so my favorite stores would be Bookworld and Toys 'r' us (imagine that!). I also like Virgin Megastore.

I need to explore the world beyond my bedroom (-.-)''

Hot Topic (lots of great items for music and shows I like)

Disney Store (It's just fun, like the next best thing to going to Disneyland)

Cost Plus World Market (Great selection of items and prices are not bad)

99 cent store (kind of incredible what they can have there for such an inexpensive price)

In general, I love book and record stores (new and second-hand), beauty supplies, stationery/craft stores and antique shops. I think second-hand stores in general are the best things ever, because shopping feels more like an adventure. There's nothing like the feeling of finding something really awesome and unique (and affordable, of course, haha) amongst a pile of junk.  <3

As for specific stores, I have a bunch of local favourites, but most of you wouldn't be familiar with them. However, when I visited the US I really liked Barnes & Noble, Target, FYE, Ross and a few others. I regret not looking for more alternative stores, but I was quite young and didn't get to explore beyond the closest malls. I also would have liked to visit a bunch of thrift stores. From what I've seen in videos, thrift stores in the US (and other countries, I assume) are pretty amazing. All kinds of stuff and very cheap. Thrift stores here in Brazil aren't quite like that, sadly.