Most unexpected item won on dailies

ilcannone

So I did my dailies, and on TDMBGPOP, I won a Neopets 13th Birthday Goodie Bag, which I never expected at all. I would have thought that would have been a seasonal item...not to mention its value as well! I thought a 50 dubloon coin from Anchor Management was wacky enough!

A long while back (a few years, I think) I got a rainbow PB from Tombola, I think. I think they were worth about 400k back then. 

And I have recently gotten a pirate draik morphing potion and some other pirate morphing potion out of the anchor management. And those two were really close by. Like a week apart, max. 

I got a Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush from the fruit machine back in like 2008 or 2009 when they were actually worth something lol.  

I received a Darigan Grarrl Morphing Potion from a daily, at some point.  I don't remember which one though.  

Those are the two that stick out the most :) 

A split pb from the fruit machine and a few different pirate mp from anchor management. I was lucky enough to get nc from the expelibox once  :dance:

So this literally just happened right now as I was complaining to my roommate that I never get lucky and that all the people in this thread are buttfaces:

Anchor Management
The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:
pot_draik_pirate.gifPirate Draik Morphing Potion

Knowing my luck, as soon as I go to my inventory to stash it, the Pant Devil will come and take it. ._.

A long while back (a few years, I think) I got a rainbow PB from Tombola, I think. I think they were worth about 400k back then. 

Oh yes, I remember when Tombola actually did give PBs! Man, that was years ago! :) 

Mind you, I did once get a Skidget from The Coincidence, which I sold subsequently for 200k...woo! :)

Congrats  :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

None of this is fair. I've never gotten anything cool from dailies (Barring some Pirate MP's, but those were barely worth anything)

Also I refuse to believe that the Expellibox can actually give NeoCash.