Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*An Interloper Has Appeared*

new neopets friendship new member hello welcome introduction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

missmarvelx

missmarvelx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Well, hi!

As the title suggests, i'm just a drop in the ocean of the sea of new members. But, hopefully this introduction message makes a splash! 

Well, i'm Jae, and i'm 18 years old. I'm currently a student, and from the Fair English Isles! I've been on Neopets for 8 years, but due to Young Me making amazing username and password combinations, my account is very well locked up :( 

I've been on my main account for 9 months now, and i've decided to stop lurking the TDN forums and start posting!

Anyway, i'll stop rambling. Just wanted to say hi, and hope I can make some new friends here.

Jae x  :mario:

rntracy1

rntracy1

Bronze Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Crafts (jewelry making, wreath making)
    Riding quads
    Building cars with my husband
    Magick, charms, and talismans
    Collecting old barbie dolls
    Reading, being a perpetual student and Nursing
  • None

Well, hi!

As the title suggests, i'm just a drop in the ocean of the sea of new members. But, hopefully this introduction message makes a splash! 

Well, i'm Jae, and i'm 18 years old. I'm currently a student, and from the Fair English Isles! I've been on Neopets for 8 years, but due to Young Me making amazing username and password combinations, my account is very well locked up :(

I've been on my main account for 9 months now, and i've decided to stop lurking the TDN forums and start posting!

Anyway, i'll stop rambling. Just wanted to say hi, and hope I can make some new friends here.

Hi and Welcome.  I can imagine your username and password must be something pretty amazing.  LOL.  Well, I guess your account is pretty safe.........er.........um.........from you anyway.  :sad02: That's too bad because you probably have/had some avatars and trophies that you can no longer get.  Oh well, on with the new.  This forum is a great place with great people.  All I can say is, make sure you check in every single day and you won't miss a thing that is going on in Neopia.  Again, welcome.

Tracy  :icecream:
 The big print giveth; and the small print taketh away

149341.png149341_krawk.gif[/url]

logo.pngGo Kreludorsilver_yellowgem.pngRank Level 13

LunaS

LunaS

Neat Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, reading, Neopets, writing, films
  • Neopets Username: luna_skylar
  • None

Welcome! Totally recognise your problem. It was extra sour for me because I'd been playing pretty much from year 2 or 3 on my old account. But it's probably been deactivated anyway after years of non-use. 

Anyway, hope you have lots of fun on your new account!

146963_draik.gif

funkydragondiva78

funkydragondiva78

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:To name a few - Linkin Park, Archie Comics, Family Guy, turtles, dogs, animals in general, the ocean, museums, horror, scifi, fantasy, painting, hiking and (of course) Neopets!
  • Neopets Username: life_eclectic

Hi and welcome to the boards  :)  I recently created a new account as well. I think it's something to be said for how fun Neopets is, with the frustration of glitches and losing accounts, we still come back and want to spend time on there  :yes:

~ Riley ~

altador_b_zpso3pm3gus.png

"Just hold on, the weight of the world will give you the strength to go." - From "Robot Boy" by Linkin Park

Xenobia

Xenobia

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Well, hi!

HIIIIII! You're a drop in the ocean but so are all of us! Wellllll, I'm pretty new on the forums too so hello! I can totally relate to being young and reckless and MAKING AWESOME USERNAMES AND CRAZY PASSWORD/RANDOM BIRTHDAYS. Hahahahah, well. Who knew then we'd stop playing neopets and start again right?? I've been on Neopets for about 12 years but I can't remember my old account at all! I just came back this year and my account's only 2months+++ (Almost 3 months now!). People here are really nice and fun! And we're happy to help!  :rolleyes_anim:

.: :oink:  :thumbsup:  :icecream: Online for chats/trades/neomails/auctions  :king:  :headphone:  :happydance: :.

:dance:

Venus0523

Venus0523

Super Duper Member

• Super Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Neopets Username: tmarker
  • None

Hello and welcome to the forums!

To all of you who have old accounts you think you've lost, I'd suggest contacting Neo and asking for assistance - They were quite helpful when I came back, asked a few questions, I got enough of them correct that they unlocked my account...worth a try!

suap.gif Looking for SuAP Lend for #253 suap.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, neopets, friendship, new member, hello, welcome, introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users