Customization Contest (V2) Voting #14

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the 14th round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

Customizations are displayed in order of entry

Voting Ends Tuesday August 4th (It has been slightly extended)    :)

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote   :) If I have made a mistake with posting your entry please mail me ASAP! Customizations are displayed in order of entry

The next round starts Monday the 3rd. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums...ion-contest-v2/

Theme: Rainy Day

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

gold.png

ArowanaPrincess

medium_preview.png

Second Place

silver.png

Shelley

medium_preview.png

Third Place

bronze.png

Aquarella

medium_preview.png

Thank you to everyone who participated!  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

#1 Running in the Rain

By: ArowanaPrincess

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/963282

Story: Why must it rain so? You run, run, run all around, hoping you'll find shelter in the storm. Goodness knows what happens when a Neopet is struck by lightning.

By: Siniri

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/963284

Story: (as told by the Faellie) Come sit with me, relax, and watch the water pouring over your garden wall rearrange the rocks and sand into beautiful patterns.  Ahem! You're not relaxing. I don't think you can bail out the garden fast enough with those hoses... At least you're wearing floaties! {Make sure you click to see the animations for the full effect.}

By: LillytheGrundo
medium_preview.png
Story: This poor Tonu has been rained upon one too many times and now remains frozen in the Jungle.

By: Aquarella
medium_preview.png

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/952516

#5 Rainy Day Delivery Boy
By: Dan!elle
medium_preview.png
Story: "I look drearier if you check out my animation"

#6 Gothic Rain
By: Shelley
medium_preview.png
Story: Make sure you check out the link for animation!

#7 It's Raining
By: Deboratibi
medium_preview.png
Story: "UGH, mom, come pick me up!"

Er, it says voting ends Sunday Aug. 4th, which is a little late... but Sunday is the 2nd (and is the usual day for the voting to close).

Not that we need that much time to vote, clearly! But still... I probably won't get a chance to vote until I get back from my nephew's wedding this weekend. (I want to view all the animations before voting.)

Oops, Good catch, Siniri! I do mean Tuesday the 4th, but I will start taking entries for the next contest (Neopocalypse) on the usual Monday still. 

Wow, these are all so awesome!! Some really come to life after checking out the animations though. I never really liked Tonus but now I think a little differently... they're so cute! :P

Congratulations to ArowanaPrincess and Aquarella!! :D Sorry I was a day late in closing the voting. The net theme (Neopocalypse!), suggested by deboratibi, is very open to interpretation. I hope you all have fun with it and get creative! :)