Featured Game

Bodhi

Is it just me or was Faerie Cloud Racers not yesterday's featured game?

Same game two days and I got the same NP from Trudy two days.

Same here but for three days now : |

Heck I can't even remember what the last featured game was though!

Depending on how many matches you get, you will get the same NPs for days 10-13 then it resets back to day 1, as long as you don't miss a day .  You will get 19,000 with two matches, 19,500 for 3 matches, 20,000 for 4 matches and 21,000 for terrifyingly bad luck.  After 13 days it resets to day 1.

Not sure what causes it, but this happens every once in a while and the featured game kind of gets "stuck". It should fix itself (or someone should fix it) in a few days :)

Also, just a friendly reminder that this topic is regarding the featured game.

Not sure what causes it, but this happens every once in a while and the featured game kind of gets "stuck". It should fix itself (or someone should fix it) in a few days :)

Also, just a friendly reminder that this topic is regarding the featured game.

Depending on how many matches you get, you will get the same NPs for days 10-13 then it resets back to day 1, as long as you don't miss a day .  You will get 19,000 with two matches, 19,500 for 3 matches, 20,000 for 4 matches and 21,000 for terrifyingly bad luck.  After 13 days it resets to day 1.

Alright, thanks for the info!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Remember that quotes do not count towards your total word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.