Forgotten Shore Problem

emory_jane

I have had the forgotten shore map for about three weeks now. Within those three weeks I've only found treasure three times. Has anyone else been having this problem? Am I the only one who is seeing the message "there's nothing of interest to be found today"? I've only gotten neopoints and I was looking forward to possibly getting some nice items.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I get that all the time. It seems like I'll get nothing for a week or two at a time and then it'll feel sorry and give me treasure/neopoints a few days in a row lol

Yes, same here.  Waaaay back, before jump start took over, I used to read these boards and everyone said this very same thing.  I thought, "huh, that's weird because I ALWAYS get 10,000 or 5,000 nps and very RARELY get 2,000 nps.  It was rare for me to get the message that there is nothing of interest to be found today.  I got a lot of treasure chests-which I should have sold back then-and a couple of pirate draik eggs."  Now, I feel lucky if I get ANYTHING and real lucky if it is 5k or 10k.

• 5 months later...