Premium Double Charge?

BethJT

Just wondering if anybody else with Premium has been charged twice for this month's payment? And did you get any sort of renewal message yesterday? It's only the monthly charge but I'm still annoyed. Sent a ticket in but I heard they're really bad and slow with them. 

I've used Neopets with Premium for a while now and I couldn't imagine using it without but I've had problems with the scratchcards as well so I don't know what to do.

Yep, I got a notice that my monthly subscription ran out and that I had to renew or give up a pet. So I renewed for one month and paid through Paypal. Apparently I gave TNT permission to automatically renew through Paypal. A day later Paypal gave me a notice that I made a new payment for a month. So I opened a dispute for unauthorized payment. The first payment is already cleared through my bank account. The second payment isn't ... yet... maybe because it's too early yet or maybe because of the dispute? I did sent in a ticket, opened a dispute through paypal and they give TNT 7 days to respond. If they don't I hope to get my money back. And I will never buy anything through Neopets anymore. Too risky until they sort it out. I also sent a message through Facebook and sent a direct email. No responses from TNT at all! I wonder about that. Weird.

I also told Paypal about all the problems TNT is having. Hope that helps. In my case it's only a one month payment. Some people paid for a year, some four times! What I also did was cancelling automatic payments from Neopets through Paypal.

PayPal sent a message that they are not going to refund since I let TNT automatically renew the subscription. In their eyes I approved the subscription. I cancelled the subscription through PayPal and I hope I will never be charged double again. In my case it's only $7.95

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.