Old player looking for neofriends

Hi all!

This account may be new, but my neopets experience certainly is not!

I first started playing on my old account about a decade ago, then sort of lost interest one day. 

The past few days I was looking up old flash games I played when I was young for nostalgia's sake. Then I remembered "oh yeah I used to play neopets" and somehow remembered my old account info and was surprised to see it work!

I was also surprised to see all the older people still playing, guess I'm not so odd after all!

Well that's my introduction, I am looking for neofriends to add, preferably mature individuals but any friendly person will do. c:

Hey there! I started playing about 10 years ago as well! I lost access to my first account for about 5 years, and recently got it back. I now use it as a side. I am always up for meeting new friends, so feel free to stop on over!

Hi everybody!! Haha dem feels to be back on neopets!! We are a gf/bf joint effort account ^^ Cause we realised we focused on different things in the game so hey why not? Today officially 4 days old LOL. Glad that neopets didn't change much.

Btw do you think neopets will be coming to apple/google play store one day? 

I also stopped playing Neopets, I had another account which was almost six years old (I was 11 years old then)

Unfortunately it got frozen (I don't know why) and totally forgot about the game until a cousin reminded me of the times we used to play it

So we decided to check it out after a long time and it hasn't changed! The nostalgia hit me and then months ago created my actual account

I hope to dedicate some of my time to Neopets like I used to, there's a lot of things I want to do lol

Also sorry for my english, not my native language :[

Hi everyone! And yes, it's so good to be able to play neopets again. I used to play when I was 8, I'm now 20 going on 21. :D

My account's new but it's so nice to see that although neo has changed quite a bit over the years, some things never change. 

I've met some really nice new people on neo and I'd love to get to know more! :)